Winner ‘People’s Choice Award’ for Me Time presentation at Australian Market and Social Research Society (WA) Conference 2013.
‘Glennys’ wide experience in, and knowledge of, her topic made it a very interesting talk. One measure of how well a speaker’s topic is received is by the number of questions it invokes, and by that measure Glennys’ talk was indeed very well received by the members’. Mundaring Rotary
Glennys brought a wealth of experience to the day, and a gentleness that encouraged all participants to share their knowledge. (Personal Branding workshop for Australian Society Authors)
I have an enormous to do list and can’t wait to get started (Personal Branding workshop)
It consolidated who I am and what images I present online (Personal Branding workshop)
In the 1980’s, fresh from University Glennys was challenged to travel throughout Western Australia, talking about the Australian Red Cross Society’s activities to business, community and school groups. This three year experience stood her in good stead for later life when she would be called on to deliver presentations at Board level, to State Conferences, radio talkback interviews and hardest of all… tutoring third year advertising and drama students.
Aside from the three years Glennys spent travelling the state speaking about the Australian Red Cross, Glennys has also spoken at:
- State Conferences e.g. Australian Market Research Society WA
- Australian Society of Authors e.g. on Personal Branding
- Rockingham Writers Festival – key not in September 2016
- Romance Writers WA e.g. on branding
- Business groups e.g. on marketing
- various Libraries e.g. on grief; marketing; branding
- Seniors groups e.g. on grief
- Schools e.g. leadership
- Personal Branding
- A Personal Brand is more than a Facebook page
- Brand Essence, what is at the heart of your brand?
- Social Media and Marketing
- How important is Social Media in your marketing toolkit?
- 10 Marketing Ideas (tailored for your needs)
- How to commission a research agency
- Getting the most out of your research budget
- Tips for moving through loss to a new life
- It’s okay to laugh after loss
- Freelance Life – Is it for you?
- Me Time. Tips to finding guilt free Me Time
- So you want to write a book? (Self publishing)
- To ePublish or not to ePublish?
- Blogging – is it worth it?
- Leadership & People skills (targeted to Year 11/12 students)
- An Introduction to Consumer Psychology
1. Personal Branding – How to Market Yourself : Introduction – a 2 hr workshop. Includes: 4 steps to creating a personal brand and 6 case studies
2. Personal Branding – How to Market Yourself: Advanced– a 6 hr workshop. Includes: what corporate brands teach us, what lies at the heart of your brand, and personalised feedback on your own brand
3. Freelance Life: Is It For You? – a 1.5 hr workshop. Working through 15 questions that help determine whether Freelance life is for you and if you are ready. Attendees leave with an Action Plan
4. Tips For Finding Guilt Free Me Time – a 2 hr workshop. Includes: a time audit to identify why you have no time; simple ways to gain Me Time.
5. Moving Through Loss – a 2 hr workshop utilising 50 Ways To Grieve Your Lover. Best run 6 months after the funeral or divorce.
As a member of the Australian Society of Authors Glennys’s fees fit the Society’s Public Appearance rates unless otherwise negotiated. See here for rates schedule. Otherwise contact Glennys direct from the contact section of this website.