Glennys works across four areas …
Think (blog The Ponder Room) Research (The Customers Voice) Writing (Books, Freelance Articles, monthly column) and Speaking appointments. This experience has also made her an in demand Mentor, especially for people wanting to write a book or join the Freelance lifestyle.
Key experiences include:
- Owner of The Customers’ Voice, an independent consumer psychology consultancy, operating since 2000;
- Member of MS (WA) Board and Government Advisory Sub Boards;
- Award winning author of four books;
- Monthly columnist at Swan Magazine;
- Contributes to Visit Perth City (City of Perth site); TweetPerth.com, The Weekly Review and more;
- Blogs at The Ponder Room.
- Telstra Business Women’s Award 2012 nominee;
- Profiled in US internet and marketing guru Seth Godin’s book: ‘Tales of a Revolution: True Stories of People Poking The Box And Making A Difference’ (the book was the result of a worldwide competition) 2011;
- People’s Choice Award 2013: AMSRA (WA) State Conference – presentation on Me Time;
- Rigby Award 2009 for services to cartooning;
- Winner Stirling Literary Awards 2008: Adult Section.
Life is for living. Feed your mind. Look at the world around you. Make an effort to take part in the dance of life. James Van Praagh
[Top image by Glennys Marsdon – includes images from Christina Weidinger, Throgers, Fabio]