Glennys works across four areas … Think (blog The Ponder Room) Research (The Customers Voice) Writing (Books, Freelance Articles, monthly column) and Speaking appointments. She is in demand Mentor, especially for people wanting to write a book or join the Freelance lifestyle.
Key experiences include:
- The Customers’ Voice, Owner. An independent consumer psychology consultancy (since 2000);
- Advisor/Board member e.g. MSWA; Government Advisory Sub Boards (e.g. Consumer Protection and Carers Advisory Council);
- Award winning author;
- The Ponder Room blog (since 2008);
- Monthly columnist at Swan Magazine (since 2015);
- Freelance writer. Contributes to Visit Perth City (City of Perth site); TweetPerth.com, The Weekly Review and more.
- WA Consumer Protection Awards 2019: Rona Okely Award (for an individual who has given their time,energy and experience to the betterment of others);
- Telstra Business Women’s Award 2012 nominee;
- Profiled in US internet and marketing guru Seth Godin’s book: ‘Tales of a Revolution: True Stories of People Poking The Box And Making A Difference’ (the book was the result of a worldwide competition) 2011;
- People’s Choice Award 2013: AMSRA (WA) State Conference – presentation on Me Time;
- Rigby Award 2009 for services to cartooning;
- Winner Stirling Literary Awards 2008: Adult Section.
Life is for living. Feed your mind. Look at the world around you. Make an effort to take part in the dance of life. James Van Praagh
[Top image by Glennys Marsdon – includes images from Christina Weidinger, Throgers, Fabio]