Glennys works across four areas …
- THINK – The Ponder Room blog (since 2008)
- RESEARCH – The Customers’ Voice (since 2000). Owner an independent consumer psychology consultancy
- WRITE – Award winning author, monthly columnist (since 2015), freelance articles
- SPEAKING – she is a sought after speaker on branding, marketing, freelancing
- Other e.g. Board member, Advisor, Mentor.
Recognition for her work includes:
- City of Perth Community Citizen of the Year Award 2020 – nominee
- WA Consumer Protection Awards 2019: Rona Okely Award – winner (for an individual who has given their time,energy and experience to the betterment of others)
- Profiled in US internet and marketing guru Seth Godin’s book: ‘Tales of a Revolution: True Stories of People Poking The Box And Making A Difference’ 2011
- Telstra Business Women’s Award 2012 – nominee
- Rigby Award 2009 – winner (for services to cartooning e.g. establishing Michael Collins Caricature Award)
- Stirling Literary Awards 2008: Adult Section – winner
For more information please click on the page tabs above.
[Top image by Glennys Marsdon – includes images from Christina Weidinger, Throgers, Fabio]